The ladies of The Beehive Collective are excited to invite you to our fall networking event – the 6th Annual Kick Ass Ladies Club (KALC)! Join us on Wednesday, October 17 at 6pm at King’s (14 W Martin Street, Raleigh), hear from and meet with some of Raleigh’s most awe-inspiring ladies in a relaxed and fun setting.
Cultivate strong relationships with some of Raleigh’s most creative, brilliant, and fun ladies for a night of imbibing and inspiration!
This event is open to all women, non-binary and gender non-conforming people who would like to attend.
We are very excited to have Erin Terry as our moderator and host for the evening as she engages our esteemed panelists:
– Tia McLaurin Bethea, Community Engagement, Grow with Google
– Melissa Florer-Bixler, Pastor, Raleigh Mennonite Church
– Sara Koening, Addiction Medicine Physician, Educator, and Consultant
– Emily Sexton, Founder, The Flourish Market
– Kelly Spaulding, Digital Marketing Strategist, PSI CRO AG
– Sophia Woo, Owner, Pho Nomenal Food Truck and Mofu Shoppe
The Eyes Up Here Comedy Show will follow the meeting. The show starts at 8:30pm and is free for all KALC attendees!
Suggested donation of $10 to benefit the Beehive Collective.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates, news, tool kits, and action items from our team.